GraceCares is an In-reach of Grace Fellowship Church Shrewsbury (GFCS) where we facilitate care by offering prayer, resources, financial assistance to regular GFCS attendees, budget counseling, Counseling Supplements, Pastoral care, and connecting people with a Stephen Minister. A key element of the GraceCares process is identifying the need(s) then equipping the person to receive God’s gifts and grace.
Our Prayer Team is a group of passionate believers who devote themselves to prayer, earnestly seeking the Lord on behalf of our church, our people, and our region. We:
- Are committed to the prayer focus yet remain open to the Lord’s leading
- Provide “after-care” prayer and guidance after each Sunday service
- Are honored to be able to pray for you. Prayer requests are confidential.
Pastoral Care is a Christian provision of emotional and spiritual support; supporting people in their pain, loss, challenges, etc. We:
- Provide pastoral care in a mature, kind, non-judgmental, grace-filled fashion
- Talk & pray with those are exploring a relationship with Jesus
- Listen & may help you connect with a relevant, helpful Ministry area
The Stephen Ministry provides a complete system of training and organizing laypeople to provide one-to-one Christian care to hurting people in and around a congregation.
We (trained lay-caregivers) provide care, support, & Christian friendship:
- Through confidential, one-on-one relationships
- To those who are experiencing things such as:
- Grief, Loss
- Hospitalization, Chronic Illness
- Separation, Divorce
- Unemployment, Relocation
- Distance from God
- Other Life Challenges
We believe in recovery from life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups! There are several ways to engage in recovery at Grace Fellowship.
Life Recovery is a safe, caring place where fellow recovering Christians share their experiences, strength, and hope! A Christian-based 12-Step format is how the Life Recovery program relates recovery struggles to what the Bible teaches.
By entering into true fellowship with God and each other, we experience progressive victory. Together we find freedom from the counterfeit gods that rule in our lives!
Meeting in Grace Youth Area… Feel free to drop in anytime!
We also hold several other 12-step groups onsite throughout the week.
York Regional Dream Center (YRDC)
The YRDC is located on the campus of Grace Fellowship. Each area of the YRDC is designed to meet specific needs in the name of Jesus.
YRDC Areas Include:
- Community Closet: Provides clothing, housewares, & some furniture
- Harvest: Provides fresh meals & food to those in need through our Café, Bakery, & Pantry
- Lord’s Gym: Offers a place for people to work out & to get healthy, mind, body, & spirit
- Adopt-A-Block: This is the outreach arm of the YRDC, serving specific communities in need in York City and Southern York County
We are here for you! If you would like to contact our Care Team with a general care request or inquiry, you can reach us here:
These teams run through the faithful care provided by people with skills and training. If you are interested in serving let us know.