"Band of Brothers" Current Teaching Series
The Stepping Up video series dives deep into the topic of biblical manhood, calling every man to reject passivity and step up to lead with courage in all areas of life. In ten sessions, participants of this men's group study are challenged to strengthen bonds with fellow group members, form godly habits, claim more personal victories, share testimonies and ongoing experiences, and establish accountability with other men. Over 20 experts provide the teaching on biblical manhood, including:
Dennis Rainey, Voddie Baucham, Robert Lewis, Robert Lewis, Matt Chandler, Bill Bennett, Crawford Loritts, Tony Dungy, and James MacDonald.
Session titles are:
- A Call to Courage/What Robs a Man of Courage
- The Five Steps (Part One: Boyhood/Adolescence)
- The Five Steps (Part Two: Manhood/Mentor/Patriarch)
- The Power to Step Up
- Am I Stepping Up? Part One: Stand Firm
- Am I Stepping Up? Part Two: Men Take Initiative
- Am I Stepping Up? Part Three: Men Engage with Wisdom and Grace
- Am I Stepping Up? Part Four: Men Plan Ahead and Provide
- Having a Vision for Your Marriage and Family
- Having a Vision for Your World
This series starts September 22nd and will last approximately 24 weeks.
Sessions are held weekly on Thursday evenings from 7:00pm to 8:45pm in the sanctuary, with the exception of holiday breaks.